At the popcorn kickoff, unit leaders will receive, sales materials, training, and leader tools. Every unit should send at least one leader.
Selling gourmet popcorn is a wonderful opportunity for units to earn funds to support their entire year of Scouting.
Why Sell Popcorn?
• Increase your unit and council income – 70% stays in the local area.
• Pay for your entire Scouting program.
• Scouts learn life lessons by “earning their own way.”
• The prize program motivates Scouts.
• There are loads of incentives: $650 club, $1,800 club and college scholarships.