Pack Coordinator Meeting for Rocket Day
Thursday, October 11, 2018
(GMT-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)
House of Prayer Lutheran Church (14045 Space Center Blvd, 77062)
Every pack must have a minimum of one volunteer per event to assist at each district event in which the pack participates.
RSVP / Sign-up to be a Pack Coordinator
- Promotes the event within the pack
- Attends volunteer orientation meeting
- Attends the event and assists event staff in assigned job
- Twilight Camp Pack Coordinators also:
- Collect and turn-in required paperwork and checks for completeness (e.g., BSA Health and Medical Records)
- Ensure all packs have a minimum of one adult volunteer for every three registered Scouts.